Alright, here is the promised packing post - with pictures!*
It's only after I took the picture that I realized that this is going to be a much less interesting post than anticipated. Since I'm traveling with just a carry on, space is limited.
Yup, that's everything for a week of nerdy goodness.
In a roughly clockwise order starting from the top left:
- day pack for carrying swag and snacks
- empty water bottle (to be filled when through security)
- carryon bag for everything
- toiletries (including copious amounts of hand sanitizer, vitamin C and ColdFX to help prevent the PAX Plague)
- clothing (extra pair of pants, 1 t-shit, 1 sweater - will be supplemented with awesome geek-ware purchased at PAX)
- cloth bag (in case of large amounts of swag)
- granola bars, fruit leathers and a bar of really really good chocolate
- Nintendo DS + games
- Zombie Dice
- credit cards
- notebook + pen
Missing: comfy pair of shoes, PAX entrance badge, which I stupidly forgot to include.
It all fits!
So, will this be too much? Not enough? I really cheezily want to write "stay tuned to find out!"
Back in a few days, hopefully with great experiences and great loot.
* no, camera isn't back yet, ended up borrowing one for the trip.